Subject: [Leica] R10 news
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Thu Oct 30 05:29:51 2008

Hmmmm.

Your advice is good, except for this new electronic age, where
depreciation of the electronic camera is astronomical and product
lifetime is 3~5 years.

i.e. when I bought an M5 new, I knew it would hold its value, for
decades.  When I bought my M8 new, well, you all know what happened.
Bought in January at $4500, sold at $3300 in Sept (9 months later).

Sigh.

Vick

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] R10 news)
Reply from msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad) ([Leica] R10 news)