Subject: [Leica] A photo from France
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue Oct 28 16:25:58 2008

Hi Howard,

First at all when I've saw the picture I said me this is an
outstanding one and excellent catch!

When I'read "Cannes" I've said me hmmm this is Mougins, when I've
finished to read, it was Mougins.

I see you like the same places I've love too, Cinque Terre,
Mougins...and well there are still many more more on the list, did you
ever bin on the small islands close to the Presque ?le de Giens, and
Toulon: Porquerolles, Port Cros... if not, I recommend you this smal
paradise.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 28/10/2008, a las 15:44, Howard Cummer escribi?: