Subject: [Leica] Larry Towell documentary
From: lists at paulhardycarter.com (PHC)
Date: Tue Oct 28 03:12:11 2008

Thanks for that Emanuel. I'll see if I can track that down.

Towell is a great photographer, often sadly overlooked. I have seen
the documentary "Magnum: The Changing of a Myth" in which Towell
features. At one point his M4 jams, ending a day's shooting, and he
is last seen banging it on the steering wheel of his car! The damage
to the car is unrecorded.

P.

*******
Paul Hardy Carter