Subject: [Leica] Olympus Pen Ft
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun Oct 26 14:54:40 2008

Douglas,

I know nothing of the film you selected, so I can't speak from experience
about that.  However, I do have a single-frame camera from the 1940s, and,
using C41 B&W film, I got excellent results.  At the time, I did not have a
scanner, so I had the store lab furnish a CD.  While I had to separate the
two images (almost) per frame, I got very good definition from that.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA