Subject: [Leica] IMG:Coastal Roaming
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Sun Oct 26 12:44:02 2008

Hi Bob,
difficult to tell the difference when the original photo has gone ;-)
But I sense you now have got the best of the lower half - the upper part
remains slightly hazy, more than the previous photo in colour on your
site. Perhaps you could still play a little more with the green and blue
sliders to get some of the haze out and a darker sky ?
In any case, the light looks wonderful round your place - a
photographer' dream, and you caught it very well indeed.
Bien cordialement
Philippe