Subject: [Leica] euro vs dollar and leica
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov)
Date: Sun Oct 26 07:37:56 2008

the prices did make me get rid of my Volvo.
Currently the allowable deduction for gas is ?.585 per mile.
It's still not enough to cover the added costs.
Where those added costs are really obvious is the higher cost of
foods, due to the higher transportation costs. I'm noticing more and
more foods passing their expiration dates on the shelf. Not a good sign!
s.d.

Replies: Reply from msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad) ([Leica] euro vs dollar and leica)
Message from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] euro vs dollar and leica)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] euro vs dollar and leica)