Subject: [Leica] master radiologist.....
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Sat Oct 25 07:58:05 2008

Hmmm

Wouldn't want a monitor imperfection being diagnosed or mis-diagnosed as
something serious.  I guess that would be the same with film - a splotch
on the film being mistaken for something else.

Vick

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] master radiologist.....)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] master radiologist.....)