Subject: [Leica] Prices lowered! FS: 90/2 AA and VC 28/1.9
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu Oct 23 20:56:56 2008

The 90/2 AA M is a legendary lens of course. Sharp even at F2. This
one is a user with some brassing on aperture ring etc. but the glass
is perfect:

<http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/images.pdf>http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/images.pdf

$1300

I am the original owner of the VC 28/1.9, and it's rarely used since
I can never get used to the focal length. Chrome, INCLUDES a ltm-M adapter

<http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/images.pdf>http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/vc28.pdf

$300

Credit card, check, paypal, gold bar, bags of Goldman Sachs stock etc.

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Prices lowered! FS: 90/2 AA)