Subject: [Leica] Re: Full Upgrade or M8.2?
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Oct 22 14:32:45 2008

right.
It has happened to me
with the Cannons
too many times

no doubt
that the more
bells and whistles
the more potential errors

which is why
more often than not
I love simple, manual,
aperture, shutter, focus, shoot
(and I always appreciated built in accurate meters - less stuff)

(I'm in no way defending building "snap, stupid, party, portrait,
prom, pretty, program, personal, presets" into a camera ? simply
saying, if it's there and you don't want to use it ? learn to avoid it)

Fond regards,
George

george@imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com