Subject: [Leica] PESO: Gaining
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Oct 22 11:08:29 2008

Didier Ludwig wrote:

> ... I consider the athletic value of golf playing as a longer walk
combined with (18)
> arm swings (but for walkers, only, not cart drivers). Rather unimpressing
for one who
> is used to ride a street or mountainbike with 170 heartbeats per minute
(average) for
> several hours (no doping I swear)...

I agree, but people gotta start somewhere and 2 feet on the ground is
better than 6 feet under the ground.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com ? Enhanced email for the mobile individual based on Microsoft?

Replies: Reply from leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] PESO: Gaining)