Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ricochets - Doug et al.
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed Oct 22 08:12:54 2008

Actually, they're more like footprints. Swans (and many other water
fowl) run across the water very fast to take off. You are seeing the
footprints at different stages of splash - sort of a realtime version
of time lapse photography.

ric

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] IMG: Ricochets - Doug et al.)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] IMG: Ricochets - Doug et al.)