Subject: [Leica] Gene - Barcelona
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Oct 21 14:08:50 2008

Hola Gene. Please add my name to the best wishes to Lluis list! You need to
take at least one photo involving Lluis and beer.
Regarding the Sagrada Familia, I think that it will get finished in another
30 yrs or so. Still an amazing site even now. They also need to take a
firehose to clean out some of the tourists! There are a LOT of tourists. The
Gaudi house park area has many photo opportunities as well. Definitely worth
a visit. This lady (Helene) is great if you are looking for a personalised
escorted small tour group.
<http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/91239055>

www.BarcelonaDayTours.com

We look forward to your photos when you return home.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/