Subject: [Leica] leica m8 owners, r u upgrading
From: lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann)
Date: Tue Oct 21 12:21:16 2008

At 01:01 PM 10/21/2008, you wrote:
>SWMBO just laughs when I suggest this strategy.  I make sure I am
>not between her and the edge of the water here in Barcelona.  ;-)
>
>Gene

Gene,

Reading your posts recently, it seems to me that SWMBO has been
remarkably tolerant about purchases, unless of course the DMR was a
gift.  But in any case reckless talk of the lovely senoritas should
strategically be abandoned, in favor of "what sort of wine and tapas
would you like dear?"

Lee