Subject: [Leica] LR question - I did something dumb
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Oct 19 21:21:31 2008

Thanks Tina, Gerry, Dick et al. The key seems to be, as Tina suggests,
to use something other than Lightroom to reconvert the RAW files to
DNG (or to use a separate LR catalog so that I do not run into the
duplicate file name problem). I am going to try that when I come home
from work this afternoon.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman