Subject: [Leica] LR question - I did something dumb
From: r.s.taylor_post at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Sun Oct 19 13:05:45 2008

Nathan - You definitely have to reimport them as DNG files.  I'd put
them in the same location as the ones you lost and see if LR finds
them automatically.  If it does not, the file names should show in red
in the Library.  LR should then offer you the opportunity of finding
the missing files (try clicking on one of the red file names if it
does not) at which point you should be able to point to the folder
holding the files and LR will reconnect itself to the new DNG files.

I did this when I moved files to a new hard drive and it worked like a
charm.

Good luck.

Regards,

Dick
off-list comments to r.s.taylor at comcast dot net please.