Subject: [Leica] IMG:More Fall Color; I Can't Stop!
From: r.s.taylor_post at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Fri Oct 17 04:47:10 2008

Alan  said:
> I've never had the treat of seeing a New England autumn.
> It must be spectacular.

It is!  I drive through Lexington MA on my way to work in Cambridge
and it's sometimes hard to keep my eyes on the road for all the glory
around me.  One must be careful not to squish a visiting Leaf Peeper
though.  Like swallows and Capistrano, they return this time of year
in swarms.  ;-)

I'm hoping to get a few leaf shots in this weekend myself.  I've been
doing it for years but it's like eating candy, you just can't stop.  :-)

Regards,

Dick
off-list comments to r.s.taylor at comcast dot net please.