Subject: [Leica] IMG:More Fall Color; I Can't Stop!
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Thu Oct 16 21:27:08 2008

On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@tele2.fr>  wrote:

>>(Alan posted):
>>His street.  I love the variety of tree colors:
>><http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Color/ColorStreet_AMR.jpg.html>
>>

>So do I, but so difficult to get the feeling across - yet you do it so
>well Alan

Thanks.  I try to get the mood of the real scene, but of course it's never
as good.

>>At a busy intersection (from my car window):
>><http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Color/DuskBike_AMR.jpg.html>
>>

>Ouch ! Gives me the crees - in my country the cyclist would have had to
>STOP - priority is given to any vehicle coming from the right ...
>I feel very uncomfortable as a result.

The cars are at a red light, so the bike has the right of way.

>>Walking past my nearest bookstore:
>><http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Color/BookstoreCafe_AMR.jpg.html>
>>

>Did you write Book(leg) store? I see strange books in the background.
>A very peaceful and relaxing photo Alan.
>The gentleman is so well caught in action.

This bookstore has a coffee shop next to the windows looking out on the
sidewalk.
The light near dusk was the same in and out, so I could shoot through.

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee