Subject: [Leica] PESO: Ducks
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed Oct 15 19:25:23 2008

I see the duck is placed over what appears to be a drain.  Good thinking.
At this time of year we have ducks and geese landing in our parking lots
etc. and it gets pretty messy.  Let's see, where was that recipe for duck
l'orange? Then again, there is that pesky ordinance about discharging
firearms.  Very nice image, you obviously have the ability to capture the
moment that most won't see.  IMHO.

Ken