Subject: [Leica] New ZM Tessar
From: alcedo at verizon.net (Jan Decher)
Date: Wed Oct 15 19:06:14 2008

Didier et al.

This was not quite that unnoticed.

I would wait with the pricing.  I expect this lens to be around $800 US when
it becomes widely available.

Zeiss also e-mailed me that a chrome version will be out eventually.
Wished they had built-in the lens hood as in most older Tele-Tessars ...

'Hope Zeiss Oberkochenwill also release the 4/135mm Sonnar again.
Jan
=========