Subject: [Leica] Vacation Camera Lenses: What did NOT work?
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Fri Oct 10 23:39:25 2008

Frank,
On holiday in Scotland this "summer" I carried a smallish bag containing the
kit I have distilled down to over the years. It now carries a M8, the two
tri-elmars, 28mm f2, 75mm f3.5 CV, table tripod, eyepiece magnifier, cable
release 2 spare batteries an 1 spare memory card.
I use the standard tri elmar most when outside.
Other Frank