Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 05/10/2008: a question for you birders
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Oct 10 13:15:30 2008

When I lived at Ausservollikon/Egg behind the Pfannenstiel, a region I
believe you know well, we had, for a whole season, a woodpecker in the
neighbourhood that was likely more on amphetamine than LSD. This guy used to
peck like mad on the top of a wooden pylon - but that top was covered with
metal and the hammering noise could awake a dead! This guy was lucky I
didn't own a rifle with telescopic sight on...
:-) Didier

Replies: Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 05/10/2008: a question for you birders)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 05/10/2008: a question for you birders)