Subject: [Leica] October contest, M6 on Kalverstraat?
From: fredhess at phenix-visuals.nl (Fred Hess)
Date: Thu Oct 9 14:20:44 2008

Hello Brain,

Maybe it was Simon Jessurun <simon.apekop@gmail.com> aka 'Animal'. Who
knows?? (Simon should ....)
To my knowledge Simon is only LUG-member in Amsterdam...

I am the only LUG-member in The Hague since Bruce Kolding 'vanished' (He
still lives in the Hague, but I have
not seen any LUG-messages of him the last year.) I feel a little bit lonely,
all allone in the Hague...Humm, poor lonesome me...;-))

Kind regards.

Fred