Subject: [Leica] What's the shortest record for Leica Sellers Regret?
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu Oct 9 09:39:03 2008

I've sold a lot, also a Hexar AF (with stealth mode upgraded), but never
regretted. Even not the Summilux 75, which produced fantastic pictures, but
its weight and the focusing problems on a R-D1 made it catching dust on the
shelf.

My instinct always told me to keep the M6 and the 50 Summicron, and
meanwhile also the R-D1 (despite all troubles I had with it). The CV 15/4.5
and 28/3.5 are in 'not for sale' category, too.

Even if I shoot rarely (or better said, never) with small format film
anymore, I could not let the M6 go. Nobody would pay me the extra costs of
black dot, CLA, M7/MP finder upgrade, new cloth shutter, rapidgrip...

Didier

Message from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest) ([Leica] What's the shortest record for Leica Sellers Regret?)