Subject: [Leica] IMG : Low light shots of the missus
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Thu Oct 9 00:41:08 2008

Good idea, Jim, thanks

We'll keep it in mind for the next edition.

We are still very much at the beginning of it all, but a TV production
company is already showing interest in using the book as the basis for a
45 minute documentary on people who were "de-nazified" by the Allies at
the end of WWII but then suffered under criminal elements of the new,
"democratic", German political and business world.

Cheers
Douglas