Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ravel Trio
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Oct 6 01:17:11 2008

Looks like you did fine, Peter. My preference is for the colour version. It
gives me more warmth and atmosphere.
Does the lady on piano have a PA or bodyguard there? Otherwise it might be a
quartet.

Cheers
Geoff
Aber Masse kann Klasse nicht ersetzen....Aber die R10 kommt.
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/