Subject: [Leica] Unpolite members
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Oct 4 13:03:24 2008

Hola Lluis. That is very frustrating to read. Anyone who has met you knows
that you are a true gentleman and always polite and considerate.
E-mail sometimes makes people think that they are anonymous, like when in a
crowd or traffic. So they can get away with rudeness.
That is the third note I have seen from friends here recently saying that
someone has been rude to them off-list.
Just ignore them on and off-list, I think. You have many friends here.

Cheers
Geoff
Aber Masse kann Klasse nicht ersetzen....Aber die R10 kommt.
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/