Subject: [Leica] Problems Solved
From: rpalmier at depaul.edu (Robert Palmieri)
Date: Sat Oct 4 10:30:21 2008

Y'all -

I wanted to pass on the info that a coupla peskey problems that were
hanging me up have now been solved, thanks in large part to Luggers...

Walt insisted that I use the strip film holder for my Nikon Coolscan
V to scan the seemingly unscannable Rollei ATP-1.1 film; problem solved.

And for the many folks who kindly pointed out that some of my color
postings were looking a bit dissipated, their observations led me to
re-spyder my monitors (and to discover that the backlit LCD display
on my Mac Laptop is just plain too dim.)

Bob Palmieri