Subject: [Leica] No nukes in North Carolina? But maybe Arizona?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Oct 3 19:07:32 2008

At 09:12 AM 10/3/2008, you wrote:

>He quickly corrected the place in question to North *Korea*.
>
>What ch'all got down on that farm, Tina??   ;-)  :-)  :-)
>
>--Peter

Actually, my farm is in SOUTH Carolina ;-)  but no nukes there
either.  Everybody gets Charlotte, Charleston, and North and South
Carolina mixed up so if there were nukes, we could probably hide them!

Right now I'm in Flagstaff, AZ, getting ready to hike down the Grand
Canyon on Tuesday - and, hopefully, back up on Wednesday!!

For those of you who know this area, what should I definitely not
miss.  There is so much to see in the guidebooks that it's hard to
narrow the choices down to what we can do in a couple of days.  We
will be in Flagstaff, Sedona, and then the Grand Canyon area but
anywhere around North Central Arizona is doable.

Thanks!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com