Subject: [Leica] M8 owners, please help me out - did it come with a warranty card?
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Fri Oct 3 14:03:44 2008

Frank,

I think that most of us (except Vick :-) ) would agree with you,

Jerry

Message from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] M8 owners, please help me out - did it come with a warranty card?)
Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] M8 owners, please help me out - did it come with a warranty card?)
Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] M8 owners, please help me out - did it come with a warranty card?)