Subject: [Leica] FS: CL + 40/2, 90/4, Accys $800
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Fri Oct 3 08:19:58 2008

I'd like to sell my Leica CL outfit.  Details:

What's included: Leitz Minolta CL, Leitz 40mm Summicron-C w/ shade and front
cap, Leitz 90mm Elmar-C w/shade and front cap, leather  case for body + 40mm
lens.  I will also include two Leitz Series 5.5 filters (one UVa, one SL).

Details/condition: The camera and both lenses were purchased from Sherry
Krauter three years ago this spring and all had been freshly cleaned,
lubricated and adjusted.  All function perfectly, mechanically and
optically.  The lenses look basically like new outside, have clean optics,
sharp detents and smooth focusing.  The camera meter has had a new CdS cell
installed and calibrated with a 1.5v battery, so no adapters are required.
The viewfinder is crystal clear and the rangefinder is correctly adjusted.
Although Wetzlar-philes may be disappointed to see "Minolta" on the camera,
I took this over another that did not have the Minol ta name on Ms.
Krauter's recommendation because of its later production date (so that it
has more of the in-production engineering upgrades).   The camaera top plate
shows one or two very, very small pecks that keep it from being truly "mint"
or "like new" but it would easily pass the stringent KEH EX+ grade.

Terms: I'm looking for $US 800 plus shipping for the whole kit.  I'll ship
overseas if appropriate arrangements can be made for payment and shipping.
Photos are below; first link is to the photobucket album, and subsequent
links are to individual pictures.  Three day inspection from date of
receipt; return of purchase price less shipping costs both ways if items are
received in the same condition shipped.

Please reply off-list if interested -

John Newell

http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii127/j-newell/Leica%20CL/