Subject: [Leica] (Fwd) Fwd: URGENT >> House is Moving on the Orphan Works Bill
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Oct 2 19:40:01 2008

At 09:13 PM 10/2/2008, you wrote:
>R.
>
>Why doesn't some idiot out there tell me why I should contact anyone
>about this?
>
>What's in it for the Congressmen?  They don't care about me, or even you.
>
>Jerry

If you don't ever post your photos on the internet or sell or lease
them, you don't have anything to worry about.  The congressmen should
care because they represent you.  If they don't care, don't vote for them.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] (Fwd) Fwd: URGENT >> House is Moving on the Orphan Works Bill)