Subject: [Leica] M8 owners, please help me out - did it come with a warranty card?
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Oct 2 17:55:50 2008

Vick, mine new came with a warranty card. I think the most important thing
though would be that you have the receipt proving that it was purchased from
an authorised dealer. Many people choose not to fill in the warranty cards
anyway. Also, I think that you registered with Leica when you claimed your
free UV/IR filters? So the new owner should be OK if you can't locate the
card, probably best to explain up front, I would think.  I don't think I'd
be following the other "helpful' suggestion of reducing the price by $1000!
Unless Jerry is putting up the money.

Cheers
Geoff
Aber Masse kann Klasse nicht ersetzen....Aber die R10 kommt.
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/