Subject: [Leica] Le petit lapin
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu Oct 2 15:58:02 2008

Hi Len,

First at all, thank you very much for your kind comments!

The first reason I've choosed the 2,8/28 ASPH was his small size, for
my work I give a great importance to this aspect, secondly it has a
reasonnable price. Performance is very good, excellent!, but on this
lens I appreciate that is beeter under expose half stop than over
expose, on this case, it look quite "hard" (not smooth) and no
subttle. Many people said me that the last one and the previous ones
was better, at least mechanically. I have no complaints. The only 28 I
would like to try is the old versions 1 and 2, but they are big and
almost at the same price of mine.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 02/10/2008, a las 3:05, Leonard Taupier escribi?: