Subject: Subject: Re: [Leica] R10 Question....
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Sep 30 18:23:02 2008

Jan, I had the N1 (as well as some of their compacts). I also prefer the
analog controls to anything menu driven. Some of that is personal preference
and experience, of course. In that one in fact there were multiple ways of
achieving the same adjustment (e.g. exposure compensation). You could have
as simple or sophisticated control as you wanted. The lenses were large
though and I suspect that the autofocus motors were marginal in some.
One of mine went to Kyocera in Japan after the demise of the product range.
To their credit, they repaired it no charge though, although not a warranty
claim.

Cheers
Geoff
Aber Masse kann Klasse nicht ersetzen....Aber die R10 kommt. Dr Kaufmann,
Photokina 08.
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/