Subject: [Leica] Masai Mara
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Tue Sep 30 10:16:28 2008

Wonderful wildlife photographs.
The light is perfectly rendered, and the "critters" look live on screen,
WOW!

Don't you worry about the N... rebadged Leica gear, it did its job
perfectly.

Private : Please do not let Alice know you were there, she might, well,
she might ... rightly insist that we also MUST go there.

Thanks for sharing, and please keep posting as soon as you have
processed your files.

Amiti?s from not so sunny or wild Metz
Phx