Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 39: Alicante-Bath and back
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Tue Sep 30 07:52:58 2008

That's a trip Nathan.
Congrats on your courage and dedication.
I simply dumped Alex onto the first flight to London last June, and yet
the distance was (much) shorter.

I liked the cans through the window, the cliffs - and you know what, I'm
jealous now .

French hotels - always keep spare food and drinks on board the car,
saves you from disappointment when you check in late.
Thanks for sharing
Amiti?s de Metz
Philippe