Subject: [Leica] Some sunset photos from the Coast now Thanks
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun Sep 28 07:04:07 2008

Thanks to all who took the time to decipher my bad post and look at these
photos.  Having the digest, and being in and out a lot while I am down here
visiting, it makes it hard to answer everyone individually, especially using
web based mail reading on a strange computer.  Ken, the power poant at Morro
Bay is not a nuclear plant, but a gas or oil fired plant.  There is, or was,
a nuclear plant further up thte coast and I know ther is an operation plant
further down at San Onofre.

Getting set for the return trip.  Will take three weeks or so.  I'll try to
post more from the coast trip before I leave, but the relatives are keeping
us very busy.

Aram