Subject: [Leica] will you ever buy another leica body?
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Fri Sep 26 22:35:22 2008

From: Lottermoser George <imagist3@mac.com> :

> On Sep 25, 2008, at 12:13 PM, red735i@earthlink.net wrote:
>> $5K

> $5K = roughly 350 rolls of film (with processing - not including scan
> time)

> Fond regards,
> George
At the rate I'm shooting these days, those 350 rolls would last 35 years,
and only a portion of the images would need to be scanned.  I make prints
from
the best of the B&W frames, and color slides are done as soon as processed.
I pay as I go with film; I don't need (nor have) a $5K+ lump.  Actually, I'd
have to spend
more than that to have a way of archiving the digital images.

I'd like to use an M8 at work, but at that price, I don't NEED one for me.

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] will you ever buy another leica body?)