Subject: camera shake was: Re: [Leica] a serious question
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Sep 26 07:36:01 2008

At 09:05 AM 9/26/2008, you wrote:

>Tina posited her M8 works better than her 5d, Jayanand mused:
>
> > The Canon SLRs will exhibit more shake than the M8
> >will. I shoot a lot of wildlife, and for that the M8 is useless.
>
>I ask -- Is this still true in the days of VR lenses? Does the M8
>let you shoot at a lower shutter speed than a Canikon with an image
>stabilization lens?
>
>I dunno, I'm asking. I haven't seen any tests.

I only have the Canon IS on big, heavy lenses so there is no way I
could compare that to my small M8 wide angle lenses.  I can handhold
those at a lot lower shutter speed than the big Canons even with IS.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier) (camera shake was: Re: [Leica] a serious question)