Subject: [Leica] Was: a serious question - now all kinds of VWs
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Fri Sep 26 06:08:18 2008

The Lotus is great, a bit impractical for daily use. The Mazda MX5 (Miata)
is a super car and my overall best buy sportscar but, again, disappointingly
heavy. I haven't driven the Honda S2000, it seems people either hate or love
them.
These cars are not fast in Porsche or Ferrari sense, or in the straight line
sense of a Lambo or Bugatti.
The cheapest way to make a car quiet and pass crash tests is to throw weight
at it. It is expensive to make a strong car light.
Frank