Subject: [Leica] 3.5/50 or 2.0/50
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu Sep 25 14:25:52 2008

Jan,

Of course your Elmar 3,5/50 is more modern than mine, it gives a very
good performance.

But now I have a question for you, I'm scanning with an Epson
Perfection 3170, I suppose very similar to yours, and I've never
obtained the very good quality you are showing us, please give me your
advice about your adjunstements....and "secrets".

Thank you very much!
Lluis

El 25/09/2008, a las 4:45, Jan Decher escribi?: