Subject: [Leica] will you ever buy another leica body?
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Sep 25 13:21:42 2008

Hi Doug,

I agree.

How's the weather out there in California?  It is starting to get cold here
in Germany.  ;-)  One more month and its back to the US, but the wife tells
me we are not going back to Iowa until late January to escape the worst of
the cold.  ;-)   Last week I ran into a camera store with a Brand New DMR in
the shop, but at 4100 Euros, out of my price range.  Would sure like to have
one for my R8.  Oh well, the M8 is getting lots of use.  ;-)

Gene

From: "wildlightphoto@earthlink.net" <wildlightphoto@earthlink.net>