Subject: [Leica] will you ever buy another leica body?
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Sep 25 12:58:58 2008

I bought my R8 as a demo, and it has been a perfect performer, not a single
problem.  I have had to have my R4SP repaired, and an R3 repaired, but both
were bought used and failed after many years of painless use.  I just need a
DMR for the R8 and I would be happy, and readily sell the 20D I bought to
use my R lenses with.  Just no comparison to the M8, and usable only with my
longer R lenses, can't focus the wides acuratley even with FC adapters.

Gene

From: Harrison McClary <lists@mcclary.net>