Subject: [Leica] new project - the most ordinary of all things
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Sep 24 10:55:11 2008

Way to go Kyle!!!!!!!!!

A very interesting warm fuzzy subject, beautifully simple because the
rocking chair always denotes peace and comfort!

And if the many locations to follow have the same warm feeling of Mother &
Child, you are going to have an amazingly once again, very successful book.

I'd say do it as you've started and as these images appear, in the home, as
you did with the gun book. But this will show the world a warm nice feeling
that all Americans aren't gun nuts!

I have no doubt you've a smash hit on your hands once again!

Very best of luck with it!

Cheers,

ted