Subject: [Leica] Walks
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Wed Sep 24 05:15:42 2008

Hi Grahm,
this is different in style and photography from Nathan's weekly
postings, but so lively and humorous.
I enjoyed both the read and the view, you should post more of these, really.
I wish I had taken this one picture for instance, among many others:
<http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/words_and_pictures.html>

Hoping your blisters and bites are now completely cured and some kind of
tooth found as a replacement.
Bien amicalement
Toothless Phil
.