Subject: [Leica] PESO: Leading the Parade
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Tue Sep 23 17:37:56 2008

Not only own 'em--they have round heels by this stage of the game.

Incidentally, the parade picture came from Blobfest 2008, a celebration of
the movie "The Blob" which was filmed in and around Phoenixville, PA in the
late 1950s (it was Steve McQueen's first starring role.)  This was snapped
at one of the family events that weekend!

After Blobfest, I jumped in the car and dashed off to Soberstock in
Lancaster County.  Soberstock was a rock music celebration of sobriety, in a
half-day festival.

Jim