Subject: [Leica] Lightroom2/PS CS3/Alien Skin Glitch?
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Tue Sep 23 16:01:07 2008

Douglas Sharp kindly offers:

>>I've recently had excellent results from BW conversion in LR 1.4.1 - I
can send you a couple of screenshots of parameters if you like

Thanks, but I've also got some good ones, including several from Wade
Henninger.

I just like the results I get from Alien Skin Exposure 2 - I can't
really explain the difference in technical terms, it just seems better
to my eye.

There will be an answer to this somewhere and I suspect I'll muddle on
to it in due time.

--Bob

Replies: Reply from rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron) ([Leica] Lightroom2/PS CS3/Alien Skin Glitch?)
Message from rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron) ([Leica] Lightroom2/PS CS3/Alien Skin Glitch?)