Subject: [Leica] M8 firmware upgrade
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon Sep 22 04:16:16 2008

It's got nothing to do with trust, Frank.

Smaller businesses have to pay up to 4 percent of the billed sum as
charges for credit card sales. On cash cards (Maestro/direct debit) they
only pay 0.3 percent. I think if I was looking at a difference between 4
Euros and 30 cents per 100 Euros of my takings, I would be reluctant to
take the credit card too.

Cheers
Douglas