Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica Items For Sale - New In Box
From: hass1000cf at yahoo.com (Andrew Churak)
Date: Sun Sep 21 18:37:05 2008

Hello Leica friends on the LUG,

I have to clear out my assortment of Leica equipment
that I have acquired over the years.

I have the following items for sale :

LHSA Black Paint Finish M6 TTL camera bodies
.72 Rangefinder
Leica Item # 10443
They are both new in the box ? they were never used !
Including the signed LHSA certificate, and all paperwork.
Body cap, carrying strap, factory plastic case, factory box.

Ser # 25949XX

Ser # 25484XX

Price $ 2500.00 each

Leica Summilux-M Lens
F1.4 35mm ASPH
Leica item # 11874
Black Anodized finish
New in box ? never used with all paper work.
Lens hood, caps, case, factory box.

This lens does not have the 6 bit coding
(painted in black and white dots on the back of the rear lens ring) for
digital.
Leica offers a service to paint the code on existing lens rings for a modest
fee if you have an M8.

Ser # 039064XX

Price $ 3000.00

Tom Abrahamsson's
The Rapidwinder Classic
fits the M4-2, M4-P, M6, M6TTL, M7, MP and MP-3
without modification to the camera.
They are the Glossy Black Paint versions.
These are for the LHSA black paint M6 TTL bodies.
These are new in box never used.

I have qty ( 3 ) available.

Price $ 500.00

Payment :

Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check(Domestic Only).
Will ship when funds clear the bank ? about 10 days..

Shipping is by US Postal service insured, actual cost.. To US and Canada

Any questions, please free to e-mail me.

Best Regards,

Andrew ?

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] FS: Leica Items For Sale - New In Box)