Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 2 question - can one merge?
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Sun Sep 21 10:54:56 2008

Nathan,

When I went to Washington last month I took my notebook, a windoze box.
When I got home I imported the catalog I made into my desktop, a Mac Pro
and all was fine.  So yes you can do this.

What I did was to create a catalog on the notebook of the trip,
downloaded the photos into a folder and saved the catalog into that same
folder.  When I got home I copied it all over to my desktop hard drive
then went into the Lightroom launching my master catalog and went to the
menu: FILE: IMPORT FROM CATALOG and let it do its thing and all was
there including exif data and editing.

Hope this makes sense to you if not ask me to clarify.

Have a fun trip

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography